CPH MatchUp is a 2-day event for investors, publishers, and Danish Game Studios. We aim to make the best match-up’s possible through private studio meetings in Copenhagen and a whole day of one-one meetings with MeetToMatch matchmaking tool. If you want to increase your business opportunities, looking for new projects or funding your game and increase your business network, Copenhagen MatchUp is the place to be.
Time: Tuesday 18 April – Wednesday 19 April
Place: Various locations in Copenhagen
Sign-up: Read more and sign-up HERE.
What’s in it for me?
For Danish game studio CEO’s:
CPH MatchUp gives you business opportunities and international network in your home country! Pitch your product(s), company, and future business possibilities and plans to international investors, publishers and other game professionals, that we have invited to Copenhagen to meet you and to get into the Danish game ecosystem.
We offer you:
Tuesday April 18, 2017: Possibility to have international investors and publishers and private studio visits.
Wednesday April 19, 2017: Meeting day at Børsen (the old Stock Exchange) including:
- Meetings with 20+ international and national investors/publishers
- Games Week Denmark Official Opening incl. morning buffet
- Free sign-up to MeetToMatch online meeting manager system (30 minutes’ meetings)
- Pre-award-show beer with peer developers at Jorcks Passage, hosting Game Developer Talks at SYBO, Cape Copenhagen, MOOD and Flashbulp.
Sign-up criteria: You have a Danish registered game studio and something to pitch: A concept, demo, full game or company profile that you want to boost economically. Interactive Denmark beholds the right to choose qualified candidates from sign ups.
Confirmed participation: Supercell, SEGA, Koch Media, Xbox, Perfect World, EA, Vectr Ventures, Paradox, Nintendo, Microsoft Studios, Starloop Studios, IPR.VC, Gambitious, Sealand Capital, Big Fish, HeadUp games, Affiniti Ventures, Anuman Interactive, Bigben Interactive, Sumo Digital, Dino Patti Holding, Capnova, Nordisk Film Games, and Kunlun.
For Investors and Publishers:
CPH MatchUp is the platform to enter the Danish game ecosystem and meet with the best Danish game studios.
Signed-up Danish Games Studios: KnapNok Games, Playwood Project, Triband, Set Snail, Tactile Entertainment, Triple Topping Games, Cape Copenhagen, BetaDwarf, Zaxis Games, Gearworks, StudioLit, Ghost Ship Games, Logic Artists, Throughline Games, Bolvërk Games, Porta Play, Investigate North, Game Swing, Funday Factory, Hapti.co, Savannah Entertainment, Bedtime Games, Fuzzy House, Random Dragon Games, Moped Games, Artwork Studio, Planet Alpha, Books and Magic, Kong Orange, Tunnel Vision Games, Hero Blocks, Trophy Games, Decochon, Character Publishing, fantastic, yes, Rumbletumble, MOOD Visuals, Other Tales Interactive and Khora VR.
We offer you a 2-day schedule:
Tuesday April 18, 2017: Individual private game studio visits in Copenhagen
Wednesday April 19, 2017: Meeting day at Børsen (The Old Stock Exchange) including:
- Games Week Denmark Opening Reception incl. morning buffet
- Free sign-up to MeetToMatch online meeting manager – 30 minutes’ meetings with +30 game studios.
- Pre-award-show beer at Game Developer Talks, hosted by SYBO, Cape Copenhagen, MOOD and Flashbulp.
- Ticket to Spilprisen Award Show – The Danish Producer’s Association’s annual tribute to the best Danish digital games.
CPH MatchUp is kindly sponsored by: